Together we inspire a love of learning, empowering all students with the courage, confidence, creativity and compassion to make their unique contribution in a diverse and dynamic world.
Our library programs will be essential instructional partners in creating future ready global citizens. We will teach students to be ethical users of information. Through excellent instruction, our libraries will empower students with information literacy skills that will prepare them to question productively, learn independently, and work collaboratively. We will provide equitable access to quality resources and creative opportunities.
- Prepare students to become future ready global citizens.
- Model, promote, and foster inquiry.
- Provide a climate to inspire curiosity and wonder.
- Teach students to be ethical and informed citizens.
- Provide and support excellent teaching and instruction by providing support materials that enhance and reinforce the curriculum.
- Create inspiring and versatile library spaces that best serve the learning community.
- Provide equitable access to a variety of quality resources in a variety of formats that support learning and discovery
- Develop and support literacy at school and at home.
- Develop and evaluate the collections of the library media program collaboratively with staff, students, and other professionals.