• SCHOOL YEAR 2021-2022 New Student Online Registration Information



    Dear Parents/Guardians:

    We would like to welcome you to Woodland School District 50!   To begin your enrollment please follow the directions listed below.   


    Click on link below and enter the information requested on the screen. When completed,

    click on the orange bar and you will receive an email containing a login and password.

    Click the link in the email to go to Skyward Enrollment Access Page and enter the login

    and password to start enrollment process. 



    CURRENT DISTRICT 50 FAMILIES Adding a new student for your family please follow the steps shown below:

    • Go to dist50.net and click on “Skyward Family Access” or click on this link. LINK=>  https://www.dist50.net/site/Page/356
    • Enter your Skyward Login and Password.
    • Click on the “New Student Enrollment” on your Family Access page.
    • Complete all steps and submit your application.


    To finalize the registration the following documents will need to be uploaded:


     Required Registration Documents (required to complete registration):

    • Parent/Legal Guardian picture identification
    • Child’s state issued legal birth certificate
    • Court documents: Custody or Guardianship (if applicable)
    • Proof of Residency (see list of acceptable documents below) 
      • Minimum One document from each category required.

        Category 1

        *Current property tax bill or Form 1098 

        *Current mortgage statement or closing documents

        *Signed lease with current terms and all occupants listed

        *Letter from the management office verifying and approving all occupants  (apartments and mobile home parks)

        Category 2

        *Driver’s license, photo ID or matricula card with current address

        *Vehicle registration or voter registration card

        *Current public aid card or credit card bill

        *Current Homeowners or Renters insurance policy

        *Current gas, electric, cable, phone, or waste management

        • Additional Residency forms if Applicable (Forms must be Notarized)
      • Several Notaries are available at the Woodland Educational Support Center, 1105 N. Hunt Club Road, Gurnee IL 60031

      • Residency Affidavits are required to be renewed each school year.  Forms are available under student forms on our website. 
        • Form (7:60-E1) Letter of residence from landlord in Lieu of Lease – Form is available under student forms.
        • Form (7:60-E2) Residency Affidavit - to be used when the person seeking to enroll a student is living with a district resident. The Residency Affidavit must be signed by both the Parent and the District Resident in front of a Notary Public to be valid.  
        • Form (7:60-E3) Guardianship Affidavit- Evidence of Non-Parent’s Custody, Control and Responsibility of a Student Form – Non –Parent seeking to enroll a student must complete and sign this form – Form is available under student forms.
      • CUSTODY DOCUMENTS - Anyone with a Custody Order seeking to enroll a Student presents Court Order, Agreement, Judgment or Decree that awards or gives Custody of the students to any person including divorce decrees awarding Custody to one or both. 


        If you have any questions regarding the registration process please contact the Registration Department at Registration@dist50.net or by phone to Cindy Viverito @ 847-596-5682 or Cathy Ochoa @ 847-596-5683 – Español.


        Registration Staff will be reviewing all proof of residency documents uploaded into Skyward to ensure residency documents are current and accurate.  You will be notified if your application was approved.




 Paul Fegley - Information Systems Manager/Registrar

  Phone: 847-596-5600
  Email: pfegley@dist50.net


 Cindy Viverito - Registration Secretary

  Phone: 847-596-5682
  Email: cviverito@dist50.net


 Catalina Ochoa - Registrar Assistant

  Phone: 847-596-5683
  Email: cochoa@dist50.net