***Check out our NEW Bus Tracking Application, VersaTrans My Stop.***
Your Family ID has been setup as your USER ID and PASSWORD. We hope you find this new tool very helpful. You should find your Family ID on your transportation information page from your registration packet.
Woodland Transportation Office
located in front of Woodland Primary
17370 Gages Lake Road, Gages Lake, IL 60030
Main Office Telephone Number: (847) 856-3644
We welcome you and look forward to a very exciting 2019-2020 school year. We are available August 7th and 8th at Proof of Residency (POR) to correct any issues prior to the first day of school. The last day we can accept transportation changes is Thursday, August 8th. Please pay extra attention to your transportation information before you exit the building.
Where is my transportation info located? – Proof of Residency (POR) Packet
Please see full sheet page with bus information in the POR packet.
- Middle School and Intermediate Students will not have a bus tag.
- Elementary students will find a bus tag in the POR packet.
- Primary students will receive a bus tag from your teacher at Meet the Teacher.
- Special Education Students – For the safety and identification of our Special Education Students we are providing a bus tag, for all grades to be attached to their backpack and viewable for our drivers and teachers.
***All updated bus information & tags will be placed in your registration packet at POR. Review your bus information before leaving Proof of Residency. Please email the transportation office at email@example.com if you have any questions.
SOME QUICK REMINDERS:
- We are unable to make changes between August 9 and September 8, 2019. All changes submitted during this time period will be effective September 9th because individual changes impact the entire system changing other bus stop times that have already been communicated to families.
- All bus changes (after September 8th) take a minimum of three days to process. Please submit bus forms with as much notice as possible.
- Drop off times are estimated, therefore we ask for your patience the first few weeks of school as our students and staff adjust to the daily routines.
- Students should be at the stop at least five (5) minutes before the pickup time. Drivers are not permitted to wait for students who are not at the stop on time.
- Route signs are located in the first bus window (to the left of the door).
- Drivers are required to take attendance as your student leaves the bus. Please prepare your student to clearly give first and last name when requested.
- Should you need to make changes, the “Revised Bus Information” form is available at the school or through the District 50 website.
- Please feel free to stop by the Transportation table to make changes and/or meet our team.
We look forward to providing your child with a safe and enjoyable ride to and from school.